Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-ins #001:

Hi...this week I am participating for the first time in the Friday Fill-ins meme. I hope new friends will find me here...


1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a baby.

2. Ice is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without my bag.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be a red chilli because I am hot. *lol*

5. Queue-jumping (or people who don't fall in line) is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was how loving God is for taking care of me and my family.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a nice dinner with my husband, tomorrow my plans include sightseeing in Phuket town and Sunday, I want to go shopping!

6 comments:

Lynda said...

I was torn between chili and pepper for #4...I decided on pepper (but I'ma little chili too!)

Jack said...

Thanks for the visit ZJ! Have fun sight seeing and shopping over the weekend :)

Mariana Castela said...

pepper is really a very good condiment to be !

go to see mine too !

Maisie said...

What a wonderful thing to think about before going to bed. Good luck with having a baby. They are a blessing.

Pea in a Pod said...

Added na this blog,ZJ! Sarap dito;-)

Janet said...

welcome to the Fill-Ins, thanks for playing and I hope you had a great weekend!