Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-ins #002



1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would chitchat with the other flies on the wall. *lol*

2. Jealousy is a waste of time.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I see more of them.

4. I'd rather be listening to the voices in my head than (instead of) politicians any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna scratch my head.

6. If time were in a bottle I would save every day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a good movie, tomorrow my plans include going out with friends to see Phuket town and Sunday, I want to spend a quiet time with my husband!

2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Loved #1 and #5. Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by.

Maria's Space said...

We Do have the same #2. I love your #6. Happy Friday.