Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-ins #003



1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you live longer? *lol*

2. If you're good at something, don't do it for free.

3. Why so serious?

4. Something is out there, it's the new RV!

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled My Life is a Sitcom.

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see the bright stars over the clear sky and the sea dotted with flickering and bobbing lights from the fishermen's boats.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to pizza and movie night, tomorrow my plans include doing the laundry and Sunday, I want to watch the Dark Knight at the Central Festival Mall cinema with my husband!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. The flower pictured is a single Azalea blossom, part of the Rhododenron family.

Unknown said...

I blog for free; albeit I got a job offer after a former colleague read it!! So then that doesn't count, right?

More importantly, I can't believe you're from Cambodia. That is the coolest. I've progressively been meeting more bloggers from other countries - but Cambodia is the neatest.

*huggies* and thx tons for visiting. it means a lot.

Sreisaat said...

Thanks Jennifer. That just goes to show my knowledge in flora is next to non-existent! *lol*

Hey Chuck! That's great - getting a job while blogging! It's like being paid for doing something you love :) Yes, I am from Cambodia but I am not a Cambodia. I'm from the Philippines and have worked there for more than 8years now. Thanks for always leaving nice comments *hugs back*

Forgetfulone said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I like your response, don't do it for free! That is so true! Thanks for stopping by. Have a good weekend.

Melody said...

I quite agree with #2, hehe. Hope you've a great weekend. The Dark Knight was great!!

ShannonW said...

LOL I love your answer to #1 and a new RV would be great!

Diana_CT said...

I just love staring up at all the stars at night up at our cottage from our boat.

Have a great week. :)