Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #9: Shrimp Ouzi



shrimo ouzi

shrimp ouzi close up

For my birthday this year, my husband and I went back to our favorite Lebanese restaurant and the dish above, called Shrimp ouzi, was one of the dishes we ordered.
Shrimp Ouzi - Heavenly dish of rice, flaked shrimps with a concoction of pine nuts and other secret spices, and wrapped in a pastry.
A taste of Lebanon at the first authentic Lebanese restaurant in Phnom Penh, Le Cedre
No. 1, St 360
Bouengkengkang, Phnom Penh

14 comments:

Ryanne said...

That looks yummy. I am hungry now :) happy tuesday

SandyCarlson said...

Looks wonderful to me!

CK Ng said...

That looks delicious! Happy WW! :)

Jim said...

Hey ZJ, that looks really good! Please save me some. Happy WW.
Thanks for peeking in on my WW, I trust you watched your step :-)
..

Unknown said...

Hey - *yummo* Oh, and happy belated b-day - yay.

Michele said...

YUMMY! You sure know how to tempt a tummy! Very good food.
Mountain Retreat Photos

tigerfish said...

Happy Birthday! How belated am I...
Never tried this before....I'm thinking if it's egg instead of pastry, then it will become a Jap dish - omaraisu!

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious!

Amila Salgado said...

You have been eating some great food! This one in particular looks very good!

Thanks for dropping by in my blog.
Have a great day!

Princess said...

I can almost taste the various Mediterranean flavors through your pictures. Great shot for a WW.

Unknown said...

Me again to let you know you got lovies here: Thanks for Play’n

*smackies*

Jack said...

I am so hungry looking at those photos... I love Lebanese!
Thanks for the visit over at my spot :)

ps. Rain hasn't let up yet :(

MamaGirl said...

baw sa kanamit mn sina. Tudlui man kami kun paanu magluto, dw wala man galing shrimp ang sa 1st pic ya?! ;)

Sreisaat said...

Thanks, you guys... come back again.

Mamagirl, shempre wala shrimp sa first pic kay naputos pa sa? Ang second pic amo ina sang gin-abrihan na...