Friday, March 13, 2009
Posted by Sreisaat
Here are this week’s four questions.
1. Olive oil. What kind do you prefer to use?
- We just use ordinary olive oil, Latino Bella.
2. Meatballs. Do you make them from scratch, buy premade cooked or buy premade frozen?
- I make them from scratch.
3. Do you use napkins at home? Paper or cloth?
- Paper napkins
4. Share a recipe for a white sauce.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter over low heat. Stir in chopped onion, ground pepper, and milk, and bring to a boil. Add in a can of Campbell's cream of broccoli or cream of mushroom soup, your choice of herbs, e.g. coriander, and let it simmer. Voila, it's done in minutes.
Labels: Four Foods Friday ·